Latest Pedometer with UV Meter and Thermometer. Now available for the first time in NZ market.
New Zealand experiences a harsh solar ultraviolet radiation climate, and as a result our country has a very high incidence of skin cancer, with one of the highest death rates in the world from melanoma. For more information, visit: http://www.moh.govt.nz/uv.html
This is an essential device for outdoor activities: 3-in-1 UV Meter with pedometer and thermometer. This device is perfect for anyone who spends time outside in the sun. UV meter tells user safe exposure time according to sun block SPF value.
Everyone is exposed to ultraviolet (UV) radiation from the sun. Small amounts of UV radiation are beneficial to people, and play an essential role in the production of vitamin D. However, overexposure to UV radiation is responsible for two major public health problems: skin cancer and cataracts.
Know when it's best to go outside and shape up with this 3-in-1 pedometer with UV meter and thermometer.
1) Measures current UV intensity within three seconds
2) UV intensity's range is between levels 1-8
3) LCD display showing:
a) UV level,
b) Step counter
c) Calorie count
d) Distance measure in miles & kilometer
e) Temperature (in C and F)
4) Control buttons: UV/Rest/Mode/Set
5) Belt-clip and wrist strap for easy use
6) Powered by 2 button cell batteries (1x1.5V AG13 1x CR2032, are factory fitted, no guarantee of battery life though). These batteries are replaceable. You may buy spare battery after the auction.
7) Compact and easy to carry with you.
8) Patented product